The Peer Partnership is looking for Long COVID Peer Support Volunteers
We are providing Long COVID workshops and group peer support sessions for those living with Long COVID to help people improve thier knowledge, confidence and ability to self-manage their condition, and we need people living with Long COVID to support these sessions. In this role you will be:
- Co-Facilitating workshops alongside health care professionals, providing people recently diagnosed with Long COVID with information about the condition and helping them to understand how to manage it independently.
- Facilitating group peer support sessions. With training and support, you will provide a welcoming and supportive space for people to share their experiences of living with long COVID, condition management and encourage wellbeing.
What we are looking for?
You do not need to know everything about long COVID it’s your personal experience and enthusiasm to help others in the same situation we value.
If you are…
- Living with Long COVID in Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire
- Available for 2 hours a week (various times available including daytime, evenings, and weekends)
- Believe that people can be the experts of their own condition
…we are looking for you to support this program and help people like you feel less isolated and more confident in living with Long COVID.
We will provide:
- Full peer support training
- Professional supervision
- Ongoing development
If you would like to apply for this role, please visit our recruitment page at https://peerpartnership.org/recruitment/